A representative from Southern Teachers Agency will be conducting interviews through Career Services on campus Monday, November 9, 2009 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. If you are interested Please submit your resume by October 29 through GoNOVA.
They are looking for students who are interested in careers as teachers, counselors, coaches, and administrators in private/independent PK-12 schools around the south.
- STA works with hundreds of schools around the South
- Certification not required for most middle- and high-school jobs
- Certification is required for elementary teaching positions
- Math, science & language majors strongly encouraged to apply
- Placement services are always FREE for candidates
STA provides personal service as you search for a great teaching job.