The ACS Committee on Professional Training is pleased to announce release of the 2015 edition of the ACS Directory of Graduate Research (DGRweb).
DGRweb is a free searchable, online database that provides the most comprehensive compilation of information on graduate study in the chemical sciences at universities in North America. DGRweb 2015 is available at www.acs.org/dgrweb.
The Directory provides graduate-school-bound students in chemistry, chemical engineering, and related fields with information that will facilitate the selection of a graduate program appropriate to the student’s particular interests and talents. The Committee believes that the 2015 edition of the DGRweb will continue to be a valuable source of information for facilitating research collaborations in the chemical sciences and enabling networking across chemical subdisciplines. We hope that you will inform your undergraduates who are interested in pursuing graduate study and your faculty of the availability of the DGRweb 2015 website in your department. We also hope that it will remain a valuable asset to your program.
For the 2015 edition, the DGRweb offers the following.
· Descriptions of Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs) that include links to department and faculty web pages
· Enhanced searching capabilities including multiple selections of field values per search criteria
· Ability to download statistical data into spreadsheets allowing users to compare selected characteristics of graduate programs
· Printer friendly (PDFs) search results and downloadable statistical data
· Access to the complete databases for 1999 through 2014