Marshall University’s Biomedical Sciences graduate program is pleased to announce its 2nd Annual Summer Research Internship for Minority Students (SRIMS) to take place the summer of 2010. Applications from undergraduate minority students who have NOT graduated by August 2010 will be considered.
The program is nine weeks of graduate-level research in the field of biomedical sciences. Participants will receive formal research training while expanding their learning experience through workshops, seminars on current topics, mentoring and use of state-of-the-art core facilities.
- Dates for Summer 2010: June 1st – July 30th
- $3,000 stipend PLUS FREE ROOM and BOARD and ASSISTANCE with TRAVEL!
- Present results of research project at WV Summer Research Symposium
- Application deadline is March 15th, 2010
- Minority applicants only (e.g. Native American, Hispanic, African American, persons with disabilities). People of Indian decent are not considered minority in the science field. Applicant must be a US Citizen or have a green card.
- Questions? Contact Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All application information, including a mentor directory, and program information is available by clicking the following link: http://bms.marshall.edu/about/minorityresearch.aspx.